Briefly, what are the highlights of your career story?
- Had a nudge to move away from physical therapy 10 years ago signed up for my first life coach.
- She had me doing daily self-care and weekly nature adventures.
- In West Virginia while on adventure vacation with my family was waking up earlier doing meditations in the woods. Discovered a deeper connection with TREES.
- That night reading a magazine in the cabin saw a picture of a women sitting in a TREE she looked peaceful….she owned company Dancing with Trees.
- Took our first class shortly afterwards with my husband. Fell in love with it.
- Took next level classes and open our own tree climbing school in 2007**Opened website with first year 40 climbers, gradual increase to 1500 last year!**Every year our purpose goes deeper and word spreads. We take folks to the TREES for the magical experience of climbing and connecting to these WISE elders.
As best as you currently understand it, what are you here to do? Who are you here to serve? What difference do you make for your clients?
I am here to teach people the connection to TREES and themselves. To have trees be the catalyst and tool we use to transform and rejuvenate the hearts of people.
We serve individuals, teams, and families wanting to connect to nature — Move away from computers and technology and Free themselves to play.
We bring laughter, sense of play and recess. Freedom to explore and leave their worries behind.
How do you define “success” for yourself?
A deep purposeful knowing of who I am, walking my talk, and living in the moment.
What changes have you made or experienced in your life and business that have enabled you to experience more ease?
Listening to my voice, spending more time in nature, spending time with our puppy, totally immersing and connecting to our climbers. Creating my own schedule, taking time to PLAY, and continuing with deeper self-development.
What would you love your next breakthrough to be?
To be 100% into EarthJoy and making $300,000 a year at our own grove/group of trees we own.
What brings you joy?
Seeing my daughter happy, watching Cleo our pup explore nature for the first time, hearing the laughter of tree climbers, making money doing what I LOVE. Honoring my needs and speaking up for myself and purpose.
What’s the best way for others to learn more about what you do?
Visit us at http://www.climbtreeswithearthjoy.com or in Kentucky!